Project title: Consulting and Co-sourcing Services for Implementing Risk Based Internal Audit System (RBIA).
Problem: Regulator in the country has asked the banks to switch over to RBIA as against the traditional internal audit system.
- Formulation of RBIA policy and operational guidelines
- Preparation of audit reports in the revised format (report and risk matrix templates)
- Developing RBIA plan and MIS reports.
- Review of audit reports in the revised format on an on-going basis
- Coaching and mentoring the internal auditors
Client: One of the major private sector banks in Nepal
Duration: 6 months (project is in progress)