Project Title: Establishment of Integrated Risk Management Systems Problem: The bank had traditional risk management system which suffered from lack of adequate expertise, models to quantify risks and ineffective MIS. They also lacked integrated approach.
Solution: It involved the following-
- Designing revised organizational structure
- Revisiting credit policy
- Introduction of borrower risk rating models for commercial loans
- Credit scoring models for retail loans
- Policies, procedures and controls for management of interest rate risk, forex risk, liquidity risk and operational risk
- Pricing policies for deposit and lending products
- MIS for top management and Board
Client: Bank of Bhutan Ltd.